Bio-Rama

Bio-Rama
-Thanks to Lizzy for creating the Bio-Rama page and letting me post my own OC Jodi Harte :) Click on the image to visit Bio-Rama!

Monday, 20 September 2010

bg, PART FOUR and dammit, where are my followers???

Okay people, we're going to play a game. Next to this column on the right, is a list of followers. currently, there are only FOUR FOLLOWERS. Now i know at least seven of you read this. I received seven OCs, and currently, i'm beginning to wonder- do you want your character to die horribly? Would you like me to edit around, and kill them off for you?
Now, here are the rules. You either comment, or you follow. The prize: Part five! I want either at least 7 followers or 7 comments from 7 DIFFERENT people (yes, you're not getting away that easily :))and i don't count when i comment. It so simple. So either invite or make sure all those people who sent me a OC follow, because i don't bend out of rules too quickly xD

Aquila certainly was new at her magical ability. Every now and again, her hands would shake, and Skylara would arch an eyebrow. Aquila was trying hard not to transform uncontrollably.
“The metal was supposedly magic. Industructible. More powerful than Lord Vile’s armour.” Aquila whispered over the bubbling kettle. “People tried to hide its existence, claiming if it fell into the wrong hands they would never be beaten by any means of magic. The metal was named Project X as if they were trying to point out an undergoing investigation. Nothing could destroy it.
“But, word got out, and someone sent a large shipment further north of here. They tried to claim the metal back, but it wasn’t found again. No one used it, there wasn’t an attack, then three days ago a purple blast of energy swarmed the cities, and now people think that it was related to the metal. In fact, you’re the second person to come and ask me about it.”
Israel’s head snapped up from the journals Aquila had given him about the discovery. “What?”
“Oh, I turned him away, said I didn’t know anything, and he said he’d come back and fucking kill me. Not the nicest guy really.”
Skylara was ready to leap across the table to strangle Aquila for her ignorance. But instead, a hand reached out for her and kept her in a headlock, pointing a razor to her neck.
“Howdy,” Billy Ray Sanguine said, stepping out of the darkness. “Now, where exactly did this shipment go to little darlin’, or I’ll kill this fancy adept ‘ere.”
Suddenly, the front door was kicked open, and a thin girl who looked in her early teens walked in. Her face was extremely beautiful, and even Aquila could see her copper red and blonde highlights that swarmed throughout the waves in her brown hair. In each hand she held four daggers, all catching the spark in her sly smile. “Billy honey,” The girl said, taking a step forward. “Mind telling me what’cha up to?”
“Nic,” He said, as his smile dropped. “You’ll kill her if you throw ‘em, you know you will.”
“Actually,” The girl said, smiling a little wider. “I didn’t know that at all.”
She threw two of the daggers, the first hitting Billy-Ray’s leg, and the second piercing through his shoulder. He let go of Skylara and dropped to the floor, without even a scream to accompany it. “Name is Nicolette Croga,” The girl said, bowing. “Elemental, if you will. I saw him come in, thought you could use some help.”
“I don’t need your help,” Aquila said, folding her arms across her chest. “I want you all out of my house! Now!”

Nicolette Croga shoved Billy-Ray – still unconscious – into the back off her red Porsche. He banged his head against the opposing window, and Nicolette didn’t care. She locked the back doors, and turned to Israel and Skylara. “I’m sorry you got kicked out,” Nicolette said.
“I think we have everything,” Skylara said.
“But what if someone else wants Aquila?” Israel butted in quickly.
Skylara sighed. “Maybe she’ll throw a fit and they’ll run away from her moaning. We can’t save everyone, Israel. There are thousands of others who need saving. That want to be saved. We have to go.”
“Skylara is right,” Nicolette said, opening the driver’s door to her Porsche. “But I’ve got to get this Texan off to his cell. Trust me, you guys will do fine.” With a smile, Nicolette shuffled into her seat, and slammed the door. She rolled a darkened window down. “Don’t worry, I’ll be there when you need me.” And then she pushed her foot on the accelerator, speeding off down the dusty roads.
“Ouch,” Skylara said. “We just made a friend.”
“I know,” Israel said.
“We don’t often make friends.”
“I get that.”
“Did you hear me? We’ve made a friend.”
“I’m right next to you, Skylara.”
“This never happens. You know this never happens.”
Israel grunted. “Well, here we are.”
There was a long pause. “Maybe we should test her for heroine or something.”
“Skylara,” Israel muttered. “Let it go.”
She clenched her hands into fists. “I can’t believe it,”
“Maybe you’re the one on heroine.”
“This is like opposite day. We just made a friend.”
“Yeah, I got that.”
“But we’re not likeable, Israel,”
Israel turned to her. “Thanks Skylara, I knew that you knew the truth.”
“What truth?”
“That I am great.”
“What? I never said that!”
“You don’t have to say it anymore Skylara, I know, I am awesome.”
“Your ego,” Skylara said, trying hard not to yell. “And your thick head get on like a house on fire.” She finished, smug, and turned away.
It was a good job that Israel had seen that coming in twenty different directions.

Now, everyone remember? Comment or follow. Hey, it's not my problem if you don't bother. You'll just have to deal with my loyal followers that have been there since the start: Skyril, Lizzy, Katieduffy2008 and Kallista Pendragon.
Caphice?

12 comments:

  1. *follow*

    XD love it even more. i seriously do not have any criticism to add. Like, my mind is blank. I just love it. Very funny, smart, and full of action.

    Fav. Part:

    “Ouch,” Skylara said. “We just made a friend.”
    “I know,” Israel said.
    “We don’t often make friends.”
    “I get that.”
    “Did you hear me? We’ve made a friend.”
    “I’m right next to you, Skylara.”
    “This never happens. You know this never happens.”
    Israel grunted. “Well, here we are.”
    There was a long pause. “Maybe we should test her for heroine or something.”
    “Skylara,” Israel muttered. “Let it go.”


    :D "Maybe we should test her for heroine or something." :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, and I FELT SKULDRENALINE RIGHT THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD Thank you! lol, i've had that in my head since i started writing part two and jotted it down quickly to add in later :) thought you'd like it xDxD

    But your writing + your brothers drawings = FTW!!! xD Skulduggeryific!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great!!
    I'll go everyone else to comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is everyone else? man this is one of the best gorram blog of stories out there, and no-one's there? that's it, im advertising....

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww shucks *blushes* thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awsome!!! I'm a freind wooo :D following right now ;]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! lol, Nicolette, you'll come back again later on in the story again, and just keep coming back in the nick of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loyal, hmmm, that is not me. i will change sides when ever i feel like it, but im staying on as a follower, that's how awesome this is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Lizzy for accepting me on Bio-Rama by the way xD making a site for OCs was a derek-tastic idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. no problemo, im excepting pretty much every one because we're all awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOOOOOT!!!
    LOVE IT!!!!
    im sorry but i only JUST started reading the whole thing today! im sorry!
    but i DO love it! lol i liked the little convo between me and hellboy ;)

    ReplyDelete