Bio-Rama

Bio-Rama
-Thanks to Lizzy for creating the Bio-Rama page and letting me post my own OC Jodi Harte :) Click on the image to visit Bio-Rama!

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

11 followers! Wow!

At the moment, i'm a bit like 'Wow, i'm not even following myself!' and now i'm a bit like,

We can do so much better,

So,*idea* my aim for this Blog, is 30 followers. 30 people to impress, and 30 people that i can happily call 'Stalkers' xD I'm not going to threaten you cos hey, that's 19 more people YOU have to recruit, but you know, no presure.

But if we DO get 30 followers, i'm going to do a special Fan Fiction about Jodi's past, and i MIGHT even post a few pictures and doodles of Jodi and some random scenery if i can get my bloody scanner working soon :L

So, deal or no deal?

Also, i'm thinking about doing a competition after this task and the interview (which, i still need a load of questions for) which will be EPICA! (thank you to Hellboy for that word :))

So yes. Invite and ect. and i'll post a special Fanfiction bout Jodi's past, which will range from School to...well, it will probably tell you why she became a Con Artist. (gosh, i bet that didn't make you curious at ALL, am i right :L)

10 comments:

  1. 1st! i like the idea Jodi's past and if you could get some pics in that would be great. my scanner is busted too, it might be an epidemic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EPPPICCAA!


    ^best word ever^


    :P sure ill see if i can find some people.

    ALrite, off to read the fanfic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wait...i already read part 10....


    START POSTING MOOOREE!


    oh yeah and EPICA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lenka! I just want to say that I love your stories! You are a gifted writer so I hope to have the pleasure of reading more of your work, soon! :D
    Also, I would love to hear about Jodi's past! She is an excellent character and I need to know more about her so I can, (hopefully), do a good job in useing her in my story.
    I did have more questions for you, but my brain blew up last night! ....from a headach....Very messy.... anyhow, I have to try and remember what I was going to ask you. It'll come, don't worry! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ditto to what Kallista said. (not the brain exploding bit tho)

    You ARE a gifted writer. And gifted writers grow up to become gifted Golden Gods. or Goddesses...you know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with Hellboy!

    Lenka, post part 11 please!! im dying for it! (not literally) but please! ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. xD I just had a image of the three of you sitting at your screens chocking while i struggle to click post on my computer... xD

    And awwwwwwwww thank you Kallista! I think... and again, aww-factor with Hellboy, and i guess you too Alexzz with agreeing with it...

    Hey, everyone promise to post in future what you turned out to be when you grew up, and a pic if your famous (that's pointed at EVERYONE, k?) Promise???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha lenka, thanks for the vote of confidence! Will strive to go on, YOU have to post pictures WHEN your famous, because it definitely will happen! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitely! all tho i dont quite understand what we're posting pictures of....sigh....


    HURRY UP AND POST THE NEXT PART!!!!! I SERIOUSLY AM TURNING BLUE, LENKA!

    ReplyDelete