Bio-Rama

Bio-Rama
-Thanks to Lizzy for creating the Bio-Rama page and letting me post my own OC Jodi Harte :) Click on the image to visit Bio-Rama!

Sunday, 31 October 2010

damn internet connetion...

Sorry guys, my internet connection just went wacko and now I can't go on my laptop to comment on dereks Blog :'( currently typying this up on my blackberry, but this is mainly for everyone on derek's site- sorry! I got cut off and I'm goin to go to sleep now so byeeeeee Kallista, Mary and Skulgirl13 *waves* xox

6 comments:

  1. *waves back to Lenka*
    Damn internet connection! Sorry I missed you!
    Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonpleasepoststorysoonplease






    kthnxbai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *camping out in Lenka's front yard waiting for another story.......*

    ReplyDelete
  4. *staring intently at Lenka while waiting to be acknowlaged......munches on pistacios nuts.......flicking shell pieces at Hellboy's nose........each shell making a sort of ping noise....*
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. alrite now i'm getting annoyed....

    The internet is possibly the most worst/best thing in the world. On one hand, it sucks us into this world were you can almost do anything, and on the other, it BREAKS DOWN ALL THE TIME!!!


    grumble grumble....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

    HELLBOY'S GETTING ANNOYED!!!! DIVE FOR COVER!!!
    Lol

    ReplyDelete