Bio-Rama

Bio-Rama
-Thanks to Lizzy for creating the Bio-Rama page and letting me post my own OC Jodi Harte :) Click on the image to visit Bio-Rama!

Thursday, 4 November 2010

Gah, sorry.

Well, here's the thing. It's currently Thursday the 4th, 21:08 in the year 2010, and in one week tomorrow i will be sat in my school hall at 1pm, sitting my first ever GCSE Science exam. There are 24 questions, all multiple choice, and all based on Environment and Genes. And i have to do revision. And i mean A LOT of revision.

The thing that bugs me the most is that the score margins between an A* and a A are so small. Two marks. Two friggin' marks.

So yes. I'll update with Marks on my first test (i think we have 3 or 4. I'm not sure. Anyway, they sum up the average of all those marks and then we'll have our final result - for the clever people, you've probably realised that there's only a 6 to 8 mark gap between each grade: so i'm screwed) so i haven't updated because we've been doing practice tests and a heck of a lot of revision.

I MIGHT update this weekend, when i get a break, but if i don't come on Blogger again this week, don't panic, I'll update probably next weekend at the ABSOLUTE LATEST, even if it is just to tell you that i think i did rubbish on the test :( Either way, wish me luck!

Ta for now!
Love Lenka xxx

p.s: Hellboy, go to your design page elements, and click edit on your blog post view at the bottom right hand corner of the box. Scroll down the new page that should open, and you can see a part about 'Reactions'. Click on the edit link next to it, and delete your current reaction selection, and re-type what new reactions you have selected for your site, spaced out and seperated with a comma and space between each option. xD
Now dammit! Update! ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wishing you luck, Lenka! Could you read my fanfic before you go?????
    Pretty please?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK LENKA!!! ACE THAT TEST!

    I have had like 3 tests in the past 3 days. And 2 weeks from now is exam week....*scream*

    I will try that method, Lenka. Thnx for the help!


    once again, good luck, and GOODBYE!

    ReplyDelete