Bio-Rama

Bio-Rama
-Thanks to Lizzy for creating the Bio-Rama page and letting me post my own OC Jodi Harte :) Click on the image to visit Bio-Rama!

Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Derek Landy's Book Signing

Okay, so... I think i've convinced my parents to take me to one of the book signings.
.
MAYBE.


It depends if my Dad will be at work or not, but the plan is to go to one of the signings on the 9th or 10th of September.


Now I know a lot of you are from places that are no where near to where Derek is signing so... I have an idea.
I'm planning on taking a new SP fanfic I'm in the middle of along with drawings to give to Derek. But I was thinking that if you want to give him some things too (but can't because of location) then you could post fanfics/fan-art to your blog and link me to it, then I can print it out and give it to him.
It's not for certain though, so don't get too excited. But, when I know for sure if i'm going and on what date, I'll make a post to tell you, when I need your links and stuff sent to me by ect. ect.


Does that sound like a good idea or...?
xxx
EDIT: if this happens, you need to remember that your fanfictions need to be a suitible length. I can't print out 20 pages of work for each person :)

8 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

    ...I...don't really have anything that I would want the great Golden God to see, however. Maybe in a fews weeks...

    That's great Lenka! If you see him, give him a hug, then give him another, HUGE hug, then say that was from Mar-Chu on the blog.

    *grins*

    I'll get my hug from him yet!

    But seriously. GIVE HIM A HUG!

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be cool if you could go to a book signing! And that sounds like a really great idea.

    And be sure to give the Golden God a hug, Lenka. Because hugs are important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, DEREK ROCKS! ^_^ that is all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellboy! I'm at your blog now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL
    Sounds like an EPICA idea Lenka! It's pretty awesome of you to think of this!
    LEt us know if you cna go LEnka! You deserve to see the golden god!
    :D
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lenka. Derek came on for a LOOOOONG time on the blog and CAME ON THE CHAT! It was AWESOME!!!
    I don't know for sure, but there is a chance he may come on in the morning.(British time, not American) I really hope it's possible that you can hang out on the blog and chat in the morning.
    *hugs*
    How ar eyou doing? I hope that you have been having a smile on your heart and face!
    See you soon I hope!

    http://queenlyrainbowfarts.blogspot.com/2011/08/queen-rainbow-farts-to-you.html

    New blog. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! That must've been awesome! :D

    I'm okay! I've been doodling an dwriting fanfic to give to derek a lot right now, how are you Kallie?

    And that blog is absolutely amazing Kal! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete