Bio-Rama

Bio-Rama
-Thanks to Lizzy for creating the Bio-Rama page and letting me post my own OC Jodi Harte :) Click on the image to visit Bio-Rama!

Thursday, 30 August 2012

Update-y Blog-y Thing-y

I brought "Skulduggery Pleasant: Kingdom of the Wicked" today! So excited to start it, however I need to finish reading "The House of Silk" by Anthony Horowitz first, meaning I might not get to take a crack at SP until tomorrow at some point...

Also - I'm sorry I haven't been on a lot when I thought I would be. I've been visiting my Grandmother, and doing some work for school before I go back next week, PLUS my internet connection has been rather rubbish lately. This all equals very little time on the blogs and not many opportunities to update you.

Just so you all know: I've set up an e-mail (lenkasweet@hotmail.co.uk) in case any of you ever want to contact me quicker, since I check my messages on there more often than I do on blogspot.

Yeah! I hope everyone is all right and having an awesome time!

*realises she has no confetti and ends up throwing marshmellows around instead*

4 comments:

  1. YAY LENKA!!! *hugs* Good to hear form you. :D
    Sounds liek you have been busy. (have you done any writing?)
    I miss your stories. :D
    Thans for giving us your email. Now I can spam....I mean WRITE you LOTS! XD
    *hands Lenks some conffetti bombs then races around trying to eat all the mellows*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done a bit of writing today! It's kind of linked to Skulduggery Pleasant and the Kingdom of the Wicked though, but it's still SOMETHING :D
      Haha, I look forward to being spammed!
      *throws confetti and dances with Kallista*

      Delete
    2. *tackles Lenka in hugs* YAY! I hope I can read it soon! (but maybe I should not as I have not yet read it) :P
      I have school now! YIKES! Hope its a good year! :D
      Love ya Lenka! You are epic!

      Delete
    3. *snuggles* Haha!
      I hope you have a good school year as well! LOVE YOU! <3
      (Noooooo - YOU are!)

      Delete