Bio-Rama

Bio-Rama
-Thanks to Lizzy for creating the Bio-Rama page and letting me post my own OC Jodi Harte :) Click on the image to visit Bio-Rama!

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALLISTA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAL!
You've helped me out so much, more than words can explain, so I hope you have a fantas-mazing-some birthday!!! You were one of the first friends I made on here, and I'm so lucky to be someone that you've stood by since.
Lizzy came up with this wonderful plan to get people to make a video singing happy birthday to you. She wanted to put them all together to form one video, but due to everyone singing at a different speed, it didn't work out as planned. So you have her to thank for that great idea, because if it weren't for her then this wouldn't exist... 15 seconds of me wearing an owl hat, attempting to sing:
video
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. *stands ubruptly, applauding* BRAVO! *tosses roses to her lovely sister, Lenka* (all de thorned of course);D
    What a lovely treat, Lenka! *hugs tight* YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You have alwasy been heaven sent to me, a friend who I had prayed for for a long time!
    Thank you for such a lovely birthday greeting! It made me so HAPPY! XD
    ANd I LOVE THAT HAT! SO EPICA! YAY! *cuddles*

    ReplyDelete